Pre-operative Instructions in Chandler, AZ
The following instructions may be helpful when preparing for your upcoming surgical procedure with Dr. Scholes. If you have any last minute questions we can be reached at 480-786-0940 during our regular office hours.
- If you are taking Coumadin or another blood thinner, remember to discontinue them as directed. If you are unsure, please contact our office.
- If you take antibiotic premedication, please take it as directed before your surgery.
- Please make sure to eat prior to your surgery.
- We keep the office cool, so dress warmly.
- You may bring your iPod or MP3 player with you if you like.
In order to evaluate your progress and healing, we will need to see you for periodic post-operative follow up appointments after your surgery.
If you were given a prescription for one of the following oral sedatives you MUST have a ride to and from the office. Please bring your remaining tablets with you to your appointment.
- Valium (Diazepam)
- Triazalam (Halcion)